At White River Lodge B&B we mostly host couple getaways. So with that in mind, plus our 12 years BnB experience, and 40 years as a couple, here are some possibilities:
- A guided fishing trip for trout or bass (with White River Outfitters guide service of course—check out our fishing info page).
- Boating/water activities-Table Rock Lake is easy to navigate with beautiful views and water clear enough to enjoy a swim. There are places to rent watercraft of all kinds or bring your own.
- Golfing—Lots of different courses in the area. WRL is closest to Top of the Rock and the other Bass Pro courses, Buffalo Ridge and check out where Tiger Woods is building at the old Murder Rock course.
- Hiking, Caves, and Ziplining—lots of choices from MILD to WILD.
- Shopping-From Branson Landing, Tanager Outlet, Grand Village to small hidden gems like neighbor Shirley’s rag rugs and soaps and The Glass Shack at the 4way stop in Oak Grove, AR.
- Shows-on those hot or rainy days or maybe for a fun evening out, Branson has many live shows or take in a movie or maybe an IMAX movie.
- Scenic drives and more—with the low gasoline prices consider a drive into Arkansas—Eureka Springs shops, War Eagle Mill, Tiger Sanctuary, The Boston Mountains and Buffalo river, Bentonville’s Crystal Bridges Museum, Historical Pea Ridge or stay in Missouri–Table Rock Lake is 110 miles long.
- DINING–on the water, overlooking the lake, outside, to go, with a show, fountain views, country cooking, chef inspired, farm fresh, favorite chains, BBQ, casual to fancy—you won’t go hungry.
- Bird watching, beautiful Table Rock Lake sunrise, homemade breakfast, fresh ground coffee, watching the woodsy creatures, relaxing in the outside Lazy Boy Spa, gazing at the stars and moon, snuggling in a comfortable bed, reading, games, billiards, pingpong, sitting on the deck relaxing with a beverage—We’d love to host you two @ White River Lodge. Check our availability and book on line or give us a call. Save 10% on a three or more night stay.