|March Sunrise at White River Lodge|
Take those winter boots off and put some spring in your step! Here’s some note worthy possibilities for your spring fling in the Ozarks:
- Trout or Bass fishing. For guide service White River Outfitters
- Dogwood Canyon Nature Park only 10 miles from the lodge–check out their specials
- Silver Dollar City has a new huge fast wooden roller coaster.
- Ziplines, Caves, Track Parks, Trails, Dewey Short Visitor Center, Mini Golf, Shopping
- Wineries, Copper Run Distillery, Macadoodles, Restaurants with live music
- High rated Golf Courses: Branson Creek, Murder Rock, Payne Stewart
- 30+ Branson Live Shows–some with meals
- Branson Scenic Railway, Duck and Dam Tours, Museums, Lake Cruises
- In Arkansas–Eureka Springs shops, Tiger Sanctuary, War Eagle Mill, Low Gap Cafe, Crystal Bridges Museum.
Don’t worry, we have visitor guides and print outs of “This Week in Branson” or use our WIFI and check our links on our Area Info webpage.
Here at White River Lodge wake up to a beautiful sunrise over Table Rock Lake. Your coffee is ready to take to the deck and a homemade hot breakfast is not far behind! For added attractions–There’s birds at the feeders (new arrivals daily), squirrels (you can have one), new Lazy Boy Spa (58 jets), outside wood fireplace (smores), picnic table, fitness room with sauna, pool table, ping pong, darts. WRL has Spring rates and an extra 10% off a three or four night stay to save you some green. Check out our new reservation system to choose your room and any add-ons to complete your trip under the Special Discounts tab. For those that can only get away for two nights, from March 24 to April 14 “Book” two nights in the room of your choice then enter “Fling25” into the Promo Code box for an extra $25 off your 2 night stay.