As the end of the year and beginning of winter approaches, why not consider a getaway to White River Lodge and Branson area attractions. Here’s a list for ponder or check the Explore Branson site:
- Silver Dollar City (ends Dec. 30)
- Christmas Light Tours or drive throughs
- Live Shows of all kinds
- Showboat Branson Belle
- Dogwood Canyon, ziplines, hiking, fishing, golfing
- IMAX, theater productions
- Museums, Wineries
- shopping and dining
When your done and ready for a good nights sleep and maybe just a place to hang out and relax away from the hubbub, consider White River Lodge bed and breakfast. We have five rooms with Table Rock Lake views, comfortable beds, gas-flamed fireplaces, jetted tubs, HD televisions and more. Check our specials webpage for deals and add-ons in December and for Winter 2013. Here’s a list of lodge activities:
- pingpong, billiards, games, puzzels
- unwind in the sauna or outside hot tub
- sit in front of a wood burning fireplace
- watch sports or a movie in the theater room
- read a good book or magazine, WIFI, naps
- drink some hot cocoa, tea, or bring your favorite drink
- cookies and snacks, plan your dinner out or warm leftovers
- bird watching with a Table Rock Lake view.
- share some tall or short tales.
- eat a hot breakfast–there’s fresh ground coffee too.
Hope you can escape the winter blues our way!!