Where did everyone go? If you don’t like crowds, now’s the time to come to the Branson area. In addition to shopping and dining, there are some shows and attractions open.
- Cosmic Cavern daily 9-5
- Talking Rocks Cavern 9:30-6
- S of H fish hatchery 9-5
- Zipline USA 9-3 F Sat Sun
- Dewey Short Visitor Center 417-334-4101
- Feb. 26 Dogwood Canyon opens
- Veteran’s Memorial $10 off adult admission 417-336-2300
- C or O Ralph Foster Museum M-Sat. 9-4:30
- Branson Auto Museum 9am-7pm daily
- Antique Toy Museum 417-332-1499
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Sun-Thur 9:30-6:00 Fri-Sat 9:30-8pm
- Hollywood Wax 10am-8pm daily
- Titanic Museum 9-4 daily Feb.4-5 Ice Carving association champions
The Log and Timber Home Show is in Branson Feb. 24 and 25. For other shows and Winter Fun activities, check at ExploreBranson.com.
Here at the lodge, we use January to catch up on projects, paperwork, B&B conferences and couple time. February brings others looking for their own winter escapes or couple time. How about warm fires, fresh-ground coffee and hot breakfast, sparkling blue lake, hot tub on a moon-lit night, comfortable beds in well-appointed rooms and you don’t have to do anything but enjoy. This fall we added a HD projector with a 142″ screen to the theater room–great for sports and even a movie. The game room is nearby with billiards, darts, exercise equipment, and sauna. Enjoy the sunny side of the greatroom fireplace for puzzles, reading, and watching the birds at the deck feeders–Bill keeps them full..Speaking of Bill–trout fishing on Taneycomo has been good. We even have a fishing/lodging package. Check it out in addition to our Winter Savings on our Specials page. You might also be interested in our last year’s video Blogs on fishing and warmth.