Be Pampered at Our Luxurious Log Cabin B&B on Table Rock Lake
The White River Lodge is proud to offer beautiful lodging accommodations with the perfect blend of resort-style features, attention to detail from your friendly and knowledgeable innkeepers, and private guestrooms that provide a perfect escape.
In addition to its convenient location in close proximity to many of the area’s most popular attractions, the White River Lodge offers its guests a wide variety of amenities in each guestroom and throughout the lodge itself. With so much to offer, we’re sure you’ll find this luxury log lodge to be far superior to a conventional Branson, MO hotel. Let us pamper you no matter what the season.
- Great room with 26′, wood-burning, free-standing stone fireplace.
- Glass surrounded sun-room area with patio doors leading out to the large deck with chairs, umbrella tables, bird feeders and Table Rock Lake view.
- Lake-view, log dining area with coffee and soft drinks bar.
- Theater Room with 110″ projection HDTV used with DirecTV programming , comfortable lounge seating, and gas-flamed fireplace.
- Fitness room with cardio machines, dry or steam cedar sauna, billiards table, ping pong,TV, and dart game.
- Outside, covered flagstone patio with wood-burning fireplace, ceiling fans, Lazy Boy 58-jet spa, wicker furniture, gas barbecue grill*, picnic table and serene lake view.
- Guest kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, and sink. (see below note)
- Lodge inside and outside sound system.
- Gift and “things I forgot” shop.
- games, books, and magazines.
- High-speed wireless Internet, wireless printer.
- Branson area brochures, menus, coupons, and maps.
- Covered parking.
FOOD – Being a bed and breakfast, it’s our pleasure to prepare and serve your breakfast from 8-9 (summer) 8:30-9:30 (winter) each morning in our dining room or take it to the decks (both with Table Rock Lake views). Enjoy seasonal fresh fruit, quality meats, and farm-fresh eggs prepared in a variety of ways. We have freshly ground coffee, varieties of tea, hot cocoa, and juice in a frosty glass available each morning. Please let us know when booking if you have any special needs or dietary restrictions for breakfast. During the afternoon or evening, there will be snacks or dessert available, and we always have soft drinks and bottled water. For other meals, we would be happy to make recommendations for restaurants in the Branson, Missouri area.
*NOTE: We do have a common area guest kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, and sink for guests to use for leftovers, drinks, snacks, medicine, since we don’t have these in the guest rooms. There is also a small gas grill outside. However, this area was not set up for heavy use or group use. There may be conditions or extra fees involved–please ask if interested.